Inicio de sesión
Buscar audio por
Línea Abierta : MEXICO EDITION.
- Título: MEXICO EDITION.
- Invitado: José Luis Manzo.
- Conductor: Martha Elena Ramírez.
- Fecha: FRIDAY, OCTOBER 19, 2012
- Descripción: MEXICO EDITION. In this edition, a human rights activist reports on the arrival of Central American mothers to Saltillo, Coahuila, in search of their migrant children, who disappeared in Mexico.
- Género: News
- Ubicación: Mexico City.
- Program Number: 6801
- Productor: Samuel Orozco
- Número del Programa: 6801
- Editor: Radio Bilingüe
- Derechos: Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License
- Asunto: Politics
- Año: 2012
- Nombre del Programa: la_121019.mp3
- Duración: 59:05 minutes (54.11 MB)
- Formato: Stereo 44kHz 128Kbps (CBR)
MEXICO EDITION. In this edition, a human rights activist reports on the arrival of Central American mothers to Saltillo, Coahuila, in search of their migrant children, who disappeared in Mexico. The host also comments on a new money laundering law in Mexico. According to analysts, this law would not penalize 80 percent of operations with resources from illicit sources, would make it harder and more costly to verify money laundering, and does not include tax accountability to detect the origin of large fortunes. Sources of suspicious resources, such as casinos, will not be held accountable either under the law, and it is doubtful that operations under 500,000 pesos will be investigated. Analysts conclude that the Mexican economy is "narcotized", and any attempt to control it will affect its stability. Martha Elena Ramirez hosts Voz Publica from Mexico City.
Guest: José Luis Manzo, Outreach coordinator, Casa del Migrante de Saltillo, Centro Diocesano para los Derechos Humanos, Saltillo, Coahuila.