Inicio de sesión
Buscar audio por
Línea Abierta : MEXICO EDITION.
- Título: MEXICO EDITION.
- Invitado: Edgard Tafoya
- Invitados Adicionales: Dr. Jaime Cárdenas Gracia
- Conductor: Martha Elena Ramírez
- Fecha: FRIDAY, JULY 6, 2012
- Descripción: MEXICO EDITION. Photographs published in the newspaper La Jornada show Mexican families buying groceries at the supermarket Soriana, with prepaid cards purported to have been given to them by members of the PRI party.
- Género: News
- Ubicación: Mexico City
- Program Number: 6723
- Productor: Samuel Orozco
- Número del Programa: 6723
- Editor: Radio Bilingüe
- Derechos: Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License
- Asunto: Politics
- Año: 2012
- Nombre del Programa: la_120706.mp3
- Duración: 59:06 minutes (54.12 MB)
- Formato: Stereo 44kHz 128Kbps (CBR)
MEXICO EDITION. Photographs published in the newspaper La Jornada show Mexican families buying groceries at the supermarket Soriana, with prepaid cards purported to have been given to them by members of the PRI party, before and during the elections last Sunday, which were won by PRI candidate Enrique Pena Nieto. The images add to a large number of reports of vote buying presented by organizations such as Alianza Cívica and the #Yo Soy 132 movement. The center-left candidate, Andrés Manuel López Obrador, has announced that he will legally contest the election process. Martha Elena Ramírez hosts Voz Pública from Mexico City.
Guests: Edgard Tafoya, doctorate student at UNAM, member of #Yo soy 132, Mexico City, Mexico; Dr. Jaime Cárdenas Gracia, former consultant for Federal Electoral Institute, Researcher at Instituto de Investigaciones Jurídicas de la UNAM, Congressman from Partido del Trabajo, Advisor to Andrés Manuel López Obrador, Mexico City, Mexico.