Inicio de sesión
Buscar audio por
Línea Abierta : MEXICO EDITION.
- Título: MEXICO EDITION.
- Invitado: Alfredo Jalife Rahme
- Invitados Adicionales: Rodrigo Serrano
- Conductor: Martha Elena Ramírez
- Fecha: FRIDAY, JUNE 22, 2012
- Descripción: MEXICO EDITION. Youth from the movements “Yo soy 132” and “Más de 131” held a third debate between presidential candidates in Mexico, The debate was an unprecedented action in Mexico's political history.
- Género: News
- Ubicación: Mexico City
- Program Number: 6710
- Productor: Samuel Orozco
- Número del Programa: 6710
- Editor: Radio Bilingüe
- Derechos: Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License
- Asunto: Politics
- Año: 2012
- Nombre del Programa: la_120622.mp3
- Duración: 59:06 minutes (54.12 MB)
- Formato: Stereo 44kHz 128Kbps (CBR)
MEXICO EDITION. Youth from the movements “Yo soy 132” and “Más de 131” held a third debate between presidential candidates in Mexico, outside of the realm of the electoral authorities in the country. The debate was an unprecedented action in Mexico's political history. A spokesperson from the student movement joins this edition. Also, Dr. Alfredo Jalife-Rahmé, geopolicy and economics analyst expressed that leftist candidate Andrés Manuel López Obrador would have to win by a margin of at least 5 percentage points to stop any attempt at fraud. Martha Elena Ramírez hosts the program Voz Pública, from Mexico City.
Guests: Dr. Alfredo Jalife Rah-Mé, Professor, UNAM- Geopolítica y negocios, Columnist, "Bajo la Lupa", La Jornada, Mexico City, Mexico; Rodrigo Serrano, Spokesperson, "Más de 131” movement, and student of Communications, Universidad Iberoamericana, Mexico City, Mexico.