Inicio de sesión
Buscar audio por
Línea Abierta : MEXICO EDITION.
- Título: MEXICO EDITION.
- Invitado: Alejandra Ancheíta
- Invitados Adicionales: Javier Hernández Valencia, Agnieszka Raczynska
- Conductor: Martha Elena Ramírez
- Fecha: FRIDAY, JUNE 1, 2012
- Descripción: MEXICO EDITION. A month before Mexico's presidential election, surveys report left-wing Andrés Manuel López Obrador in second place and PAN party Josefina Vázquez Mota in third place.
- Género: News
- Ubicación: Mexico City
- Program Number: 6695
- Productor: Samuel Orozco
- Número del Programa: 6695
- Editor: Radio Bilingüe
- Derechos: Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License
- Asunto: Politics
- Año: 2012
- Nombre del Programa: la_120601.mp3
- Duración: 59:06 minutes (54.13 MB)
- Formato: Mono 44kHz 128Kbps (CBR)
MEXICO EDITION. A month before Mexico's presidential election, surveys report left-wing Andrés Manuel López Obrador in second place and PAN party Josefina Vázquez Mota in third place. While the Reforma newspaper puts the Tabascan politician only four points from PRI party candidate Enrique Peña Nieto, the Milenio newspaper says the distance between them is 16 points. Meanwhile, the "I am 132" movement succeeded in getting the second debate between the four candidates to be broadcast on the two channels with the most audience. In their first assembly, held at the National University, the students rejected the reinstallment of the PRI party and called for political trial against president Felipe Calderón and his ally, union leader Elba Esther Gordillo. In this edition, the Center for Worker Support, a civil organization based in Pueba that gives union advice to workers, announced its closure after a member was kidnapped and tortured. Martha Elena Ramírez hosts Voz Pública from Mexico City.
Guests (pretaped interviews): Alejandra Ancheíta, Director, Proyecto de Derechos Económico, Sociales y Culturales, Puebla, Mexico; Javier Hernández Valencia, Representative in Mexico of U.N. Human Rights Commission, Mexico City, Mexico; Agnieszka Raczynska, Executive Secretary, Red Todos los Derechos para Todos y Todas, Mexico City, Mexico.