Línea Abierta : AFFORDABLE HIV/AIDS CARE.
- Title: AFFORDABLE HIV/AIDS CARE.
- Guest: Daniel Leyva
- Additional Guests: Alicia Wilson
- Host: Chelis López
- Date: MONDAY, DECEMBER 3, 2012
- Description: AFFORDABLE HIV/AIDS CARE. On World AIDS Day, this edition focuses on the third of people living with HIV or AIDS who have no health insurance.
- Genre: News
- Location: Oakland, CA
- Program Number: 6842
- Producer: Samuel Orozco
- Progam Number: 6842
- Publisher: Radio Bilingüe
- Rights: Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License
- Subject: Health
- Year: 2012
- Program Name: la_121203_1.mp3
- Length: 59:06 minutes (54.12 MB)
- Format: Stereo 44kHz 128Kbps (CBR)
AFFORDABLE HIV/AIDS CARE. On World AIDS Day, this edition focuses on the third of people living with HIV or AIDS who have no health insurance. What does the Affordable Care Act contemplate for HIV/AIDS patients, especially those who are low-income? How does it help move toward goals of the national HIV/AIDS strategy, such as increasing the number and diversity of providers?