Línea Abierta : MEXICO EDITION.
- Title: MEXICO EDITION.
- Guest: Graciela González Torres
- Additional Guests: Andrés Barreda Marín
- Host: Martha Elena Ramírez
- Date: FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 30, 2012
- Description: MEXICO EDITION. As media in Mexico announce the change of presidential power about to take place in Mexico, where after 12 years, the former ruling party, PRI, returns to power.
- Genre: News
- Location: Mexico City
- Program Number: 6841
- Producer: Samuel Orozco
- Progam Number: 6851
- Publisher: Radio Bilingüe
- Rights: Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License
- Subject: Politics
- Year: 2012
- Program Name: la_121130.mp3
- Length: 59:06 minutes (54.12 MB)
- Format: Stereo 44kHz 128Kbps (CBR)
MEXICO EDITION. As media in Mexico announce the change of presidential power about to take place in Mexico, where after 12 years, the former ruling party, PRI, returns to power, the opposition, represented by the student movement "Yo Soy 132" and followers of center-left candidate Andrés Manuel López Obrador, announce protests. In this edition, the organization Un Salto de Vida, denounces environmental pollution and health risks generated by the industrial corridor in the greater metropolitan area of Guadalajara, Jalisco. The group says that it found more than 1,020 chemicals in the Santiago River and the cases of kidney failure are growing among adolescents in the area. The case was presented at the Permanent Peoples' Tribunal. Martha Elena Ramírez hosts Voz Pública from Mexico City.
Guests: Graciela González Torres, Un Salto de Vida, El Salto, Jalisco, Mexico (pretaped interview), Phone: 01152 (3337) 32 37 05, firstname.lastname@example.org ; Andrés Barreda Marín, Researcher from IIE-UNAM, Tepoztlán, Morelos, Mexico (pretaped audio).