Línea Abierta : MEXICO EDITION.
- Title: MEXICO EDITION.
- Guest: Luis Durán
- Additional Guests: Nadia Fuentes, Erick Aguilar
- Host: Martha Elena Ramírez
- Date: FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 23, 2012
- Description: MEXICO EDITION. With few hopes of economic improvements and looking at a political system characterized by corruption, Mexican citizens see the return of the PRI party to power with indifference.
- Genre: News
- Location: Mexico City
- Program Number: 6836
- Producer: Samuel Orozco
- Progam Number: 6836
- Publisher: Radio Bilingüe
- Rights: Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License
- Subject: Politics
- Year: 2012
- Program Name: la_121123.mp3
- Length: 59:07 minutes (54.13 MB)
- Format: Stereo 44kHz 128Kbps (CBR)
MEXICO EDITION. With few hopes of economic improvements and looking at a political system characterized by corruption, Mexican citizens see the return of the PRI party to power with indifference. Official data report that during the Calderón presidential term, the economy grew on average 1.66 percent of the gross domestic product, the lowest level in 24 years. The press reports unauthorized spending from the Presidential Office and the Secretary of Public Security, while areas such as education, health, agriculture, and science stopped receiving funds that were authorized. Governors of all political parties have gone into debt, with a total of 360 billion pesos. Martha Elena Ramírez hosts Voz Pública from Mexico city.
Guests (pretaped audios): Luis Durán; Nadia Fuentes, Master's in Public Policy; Erick Aguilar, B.A. in Economy, UAM-Xochimilco, Mexico City, Mexico.