Línea Abierta : MEXICO EDITION.
- Title: MEXICO EDITION.
- Guest: Dr. Jenaro Villamil.
- Additional Guests: Dr. Jorge Alberto Lopez Gallardo.
- Host: Martha Elena Ramírez.
- Date: FRIDAY, OCTOBER 5, 2012
- Description: MEXICO EDITION. Two months before Enrique Peña Nieto takes office as President of Mexico, at least two books describe the economic and political agreements that allowed him to take power.
- Genre: News
- Location: Mexico City.
- Program Number: 6790
- Producer: Samuel Orozco
- Progam Number: 6790
- Publisher: Radio Bilingüe
- Rights: Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License
- Subject: Politics
- Year: 2012
- Program Name: la_121005.mp3
- Length: 59:06 minutes (54.12 MB)
- Format: Stereo 44kHz 128Kbps (CBR)
MEXICO EDITION. Two months before Enrique Peña Nieto takes office as President of Mexico, at least two books describe the economic and political agreements that allowed him to take power. The book by journalist Jenaro Villamil brings to light the millions of dollars passed between the then-governor of the State of Mexico and Televisa company, to construct an image of Peña Nieto as an efficient national politician. The book also sheds light on Peña Nieto's relationship with former presidentes Ernesto Zedillo and Carlos Salinas. Another book edited by nuclear physicist Jorge López Gallardo focuses on the confusing vote count, cyber fraud, and offers alternatives for the elections to be transparent. According to the author's analysis, Andrés Manuel López Obrador won the 2012 elections. Martha Elena Ramírez hosts Voz Pública from Mexico City.
Guests: Dr. Jenaro Villamil, Journalist, Proceso magazine, Professor of Journalism, and author of “Peña Nieto, el gran montaje”, Mexico City; Dr. Jorge Alberto Lopez Gallardo, Professor of Nuclear Physics, University of Texas, El Paso, author of "2012, ¿Fraude Electoral?"