Línea Abierta : MEXICO EDITION.
- Title: MEXICO EDITION.
- Host: Martha Elena Ramírez
- Date: FRIDAY, JULY 27, 2012
- Description: MEXICO EDITION. The offices of Televisa, the biggest distributor of information and entertainment in Mexico are being surrounded by students from the Yo Soy 132 Movement, members of the Front of People in Defense of Land and the Mexican Electricians Union
- Genre: News
- Location: Mexico City
- Program Number: 6738
- Producer: Samuel Orozco
- Progam Number: 6738
- Publisher: Radio Bilingüe
- Rights: Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License
- Subject: Politics
- Year: 2012
- Program Name: la_120727.mp3
- Length: 59:07 minutes (54.13 MB)
- Format: Mono 44kHz 128Kbps (CBR)
MEXICO EDITION. The offices of Televisa, the biggest distributor of information and entertainment in Mexico, are being surrounded by students from the Yo Soy 132 Movement and members of the Front of People in Defense of Land and the Mexican Electricians Union. The protesters reject the imposition of Enrique Peña Nieto as president of Mexico and question the television network's ethics as provider of information. Meanwhile, the center-left candidate Andrés Manuel López Obrador has proposed for citizens to opt for an interim president, instead of validating an election, in which thousands of people received money in exchange for voting. Martha Elena Ramírez hosts Voz Pública from Mexico City.
Here you can hear the full speech that began the surrounding of Televisa. http://www.yosoy132media.org/