Línea Abierta : ELECTION RESULTS IN MEXICO.
- Title: ELECTION RESULTS IN MEXICO.
- Guest: Citlali Saenz.
- Additional Guests: Rogelio Campos, Raúl Silva, Martha Elena Ramírez, Jorge López Gallardo.
- Host: Chelis López
- Date: MONDAY, JULY 2, 2012
- Description: ELECTION RESULTS IN MEXICO. According to the preliminary results of Mexico’s presidential elections, Enrique Peña Nieto, the candidate from the party that was in power for more than 70 years, is 6 points ahead of Andrés Manuel López Obrador.
- Genre: News
- Location: Okland, CA.
- Program Number: 6719
- Producer: Samuel Orozco
- Progam Number: 6719
- Publisher: Radio Bilingüe
- Rights: Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License
- Subject: Politics
- Year: 2012
- Program Name: la_120702.mp3
- Length: 59:06 minutes (54.12 MB)
- Format: Stereo 44kHz 128Kbps (CBR)
ELECTION RESULTS IN MEXICO. According to the preliminary results of Mexico’s presidential elections, Enrique Peña Nieto, the candidate from the party that was in power in Mexico for more than 70 consecutive years, is 6 points ahead of Andrés Manuel López Obrador, the center-left candidate. López Obrador has not conceded victory to his opponent and will announce his position in the next hours. Many irregularities were reported during these close elections. Reporters and analysts comment on gubernatorial elections that show the fall of the ruling party, PAN, and the come back of the old PRI.
Guests: Citlali Saenz, Reporter, Radio Bilingüe, Mexico City, Mexico; Rogelio Campos, Political analyst and General Director of Media, Universidad de Guadalajara, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico; Raúl Silva, Correspondent, Radio Bilingüe, Cuernavaca, Morelos, Mexico; Martha Elena Ramírez, Producer and Host of Voz Publica, Radio Bilingüe, Mexico City, Mexico; Jorge López Gallardo, Professor, University of Texas at El Paso, and Author, "2006, ¿Fraude Electoral?" and "2012, ¿Fraude electoral?", San Diego, CA.